General information on workshop
Over the past decades an intense collaboration between Estonian and German researchers has developed in the field of condensed matter physics, reflected by the organization of a series of bilateral Estonian-German workshops in 2008, 2009, and 2011. From 2013 the bilateral format of the meetings has developed into an international scientific workshop on current topics in condensed matter physics and a special focus on nonlinear phenomena. In order to keep the workshop compact and its topics focused on the chosen problems, it is supposed that the number of participants will be limited and the participants will have to be invited/approved by the Organizing Committee.
- V. Hizhnyakov (Institute of Physics, University of Tartu, Estonia)
- R. K. Kremer (Max Planck Institute, Stuttgart, Germany)
- G. Seibold (Brandenburg Technical University, Cottbus, Germany)
- Nonlinear dynamics of crystal lattices
- Strongly correlated electronic and magnetic systems
- Solid state spectroscopy and nonlinear quantum optics